MARA models for Medicare population health assessments
Put confidence in your risk assessments—MARA offers advanced risk forecasting for Medicare Advantage Plans, CMMI, and Pioneer ACO programs managing the health of elderly populations.
There is no question that changes posed by the Affordable Care Act (ACA) present major changes for plans and providers caring for Medicare-eligible elderly and disabled populations. This new era is also creating opportunities for forward-thinking organizations. The key to successful decisions is the quality of population risk assessment. Plans and providers can be better prepared with superior risk insight. MARA results deliver risk insight so you can make decisions with confidence.
Medicare MARATM features:
- Specially designed for Medicare population risk assessment
- Comprehensive clinical condition mapping—more than 1,000 conditions
- Risk scores by health service categories—inpatient, outpatient, emergency room, physician, pharmacy, and other risk scores for every member/patient
- Clinical conditions and clinical risk drivers for greater transparency
- Chronic disease categories